Ladies, who should we send?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmmm, it is getting warm in here. Now, don't ya'll get Penny in trouble again.

scubapolly:
How do YOU know?

Bob, you planning on doing some dives up at Gilboa any time soon? Haven't seen you up there the last coupld of times I've been there.

I don't think I've made it there since the beginning of May. Roatan trip and practice other places for an upcoming class have "kept" me away. Also... too much driving between NW and SW Ohio have left me wanting to enjoy non-driving things on the weekends. (although I find most of my stuff has migrated down to Cincy) :wink:

Yea, I miss her. She is a positive cheerful funny girl. really likes to have fun and she was always warm to me. Tell her I say hi.

wb416:
I don't think I've made it there since the beginning of May. Roatan trip and practice other places for an upcoming class have "kept" me away. Also... too much driving between NW and SW Ohio have left me wanting to enjoy non-driving things on the weekends. (although I find most of my stuff has migrated down to Cincy) :wink:

Hmmm... funny, I thought that might happen. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom