Labor Day Weekend with Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lake Travis Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Interested in diving this Labor Day Weekend?

I will put together a two tank charter for up to eight divers on Saturday August 30 from 10:00 - 2:00. Click on the link Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba! Our Business is Taking a Dive to submit a reservation request. Note in the comment field - Labr Day Weekend Dive.

The dive will include the Lake Travis Scuba Park and one of the walls (Starnes Island, Oasis, North Point, or explore a new wall). Scuba Park is loaded with boats including a three story houseboat, two story boats, power and sail boats, platforms, cars, and other large items to explore above 60'.

Robert Weiss
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

Last edited:
I want 4 spots, but may need more. I've been trying to figure out the status of the rest of my group and then sign up with you.

Thanks,

TwoBit

email sent. :) ... I got my doubles rigged up too Robert so now I'll get at least 20 or 30 minutes out of a dive.

The Labor Day Weekend charter is full. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure for time to load equipment to the boat. See you all on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom