Labor Day Weekend at Table Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't be able to go that weekend myself. I'm looking to go the weekend of Sept. 17th though.

Would you mind sharing what some good dives sites are or good places to stay?

As far as shore diving, the best is at the visitor center just south of the dam, though entry is now a bit tougher as they are doing lots of construction there. Heading out from shore you can go as deep as you want, vis is pretty lame until 40' or so (at least last weekend), then it opens up better. Not a lot to see, some kind of interesting rock structure and some fish. The other popular place is called Jake's Point on Indian point road past Silver Dollar City, but I haven't been there in quite a while. I usually go to Beaver Lake, but this year has been terrible there. You can rent boats out of the State Park Marina where there is a dive shop, it is also south of the dam. There are a million places to stay in Branson, but I live here, so don't know what to recommend ;-) If you need a dive buddy, let me know, I am free that Sunday, and can probably get out Saturday afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom