labor day plans....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kyzzle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone, Labor day is coming up. Which means an extra day of diving this weekend. Just wondering where ya'll will be at? I am thinking of heading to Oronogo sometime this weekend. I was there last sunday talking to Cap'n John, asking if they expected to be extremely busy over the holiday wknd. He said that they are generally slower that weeknd cuz it is everybodys "last" weeknd to go the lakes, before closing their boats down for winter, etc. So viz should be expected to be even better with less divers, and if I remember correctly they don't have any ow classes sheduled either, so... no students.
I will be checking with my DB, to see if he can make it any of those days, but if he can't.... will anyone be planning on diving there, that needs a buddy, or wouldn't mind a tag-o-long?

Kyzzle

It's Labor Day already........Wow, where has the summer gone. It seems like last week I was looking out my window wondering when all the rain would stop.

Dove Oronogo a month ago and it was great, but can't make it down this weekend. Have fun and give us a report on the conditions at Untitled Document when you get back.

Snagel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom