La Spirotechnique Alizé S vintage regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello! I have this vintage La Spirotechnique Alizé S regulator. Dots on first two pics are water drops. I'll make some new pics this days. Could anyone tell me how much does it worth? I could not find it's price anywhere on internet to compare. Thanks!

100_4555.JPG

100_4558.JPG

100_4559.JPG

100_4560.JPG
100_4561.JPG
100_4562.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome The "Alize S" circa 1974/78 is very collectable being one in a range of compact single hose regulators of the day and worth hanging on to if you are into vintage stuff. As far as price it is down to condition working etc.

johnALIZE  S (2).jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I am from Belgrade, Serbia. You are from Trabzon, Turkey? I also have 3 Royal Mistral double hose in great condition, many Spiro 8 regulators in great condition too, and one Scubapro (I think it's R-109 MK-V) regulator in not so good condition. But I still do not know the price for Alize S.
100_2521.jpg
100_2522.jpg

100_2524.jpg

100_3637.JPG

100_3643.JPG

100_4563.JPG

100_4550.JPG

100_4554.JPG

I have a new out of the box earlier model of the "Spiro 8" shown in the picture above the SCUBA Pro.

It was the very first model that did not have the screw in hose fittings. The hoses were bare and held in place by two stainless hose clamps

What would it be worth?

I live in California USA

firstly have previously determined price and shipping if you have pay pal account send me PM. I have 3 Royal Mistral,Spiro 8 ,Scubapro MK5 and Duro Dakovich.
The only thing missing in La Spirotechnique series Alize S.

Dr. Miller , Spiro 8 La Spirotechnigue's is the lowest value model in the world. Between 80-120 Euro in good condition. Aquilon is a little more expensive.
Please follow the price of the items in ebay.fr , from there you can learn the most current prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom