La Luz Dive DayTrip with Jag & Jon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
the force is strong with this one...

IMG_5370copy.jpg

cosme would be so proud of such perfect trim...

Jag
Good trim.....:popcorn:

shugar:
I turned around and that's when I noticed that there was a current... I also spotted a big puffer - about 1.5 feet long...It had really nice patterns...

I think it's the same as this one - also about 1 1/2 - 2 foot long. Bearing in mind I was using the 100mm macro, I was halfway back up the beach to shoot this...

Know what you mean about the patterns - lovely, aren't they?

_MG_2749a.jpg

Edit, before I get slayed, I know I need a bit of Photoshop work here - especially around the bottom. I'll get around to it someday...

jonix:
learned from the 3 wise men...paolo, caloy & matthew :D
Ohhhhh...3 master roosters.....:chicken:

shugar:
I turned around and that's when I noticed that there was a current... ... I was swimming against the current though so I was barely making a headway against the fish. It had really nice patterns... too bad I couldn't get better photos.

and finally noticed that the current had really picked up somewhat and I was fighting it... at some point I wrote on my slate that I was tired... Jon agreed...

I'm pretty sure Jon was laughing his azz off while shielding behind a big rock!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :popcorn:

edit: you didn't notice him behind one, did you?

Where is La Luz? I'm sure if I looked back through enough posts I could find out, but I'm lazy today :D

happybuddha:
Where is La Luz? I'm sure if I looked back through enough posts I could find out, but I'm lazy today :D

it's a resort located in san juan batangas. it's a long way east of anilao. www.laluzresort.com. :D

nothing compared to anilao or pg. there was nothing to do so instead of working last thursday jag and i decided to give it a try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom