Kudos to the Scubaboard mods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver0001

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Seasons greetings and wishes to all for health, happiness, a spiritual center and strong family bonds in the new year.

This message is to the moderators. May 2006 show the same level of control and restraint, freedom and boundaries, passion, permission, involvement and professionalism as 2005.

You are a special group. This forum functions by the grace of your efforts. There are ample numbers of both unmoderated and over-moderated forums that serve as examples of how scubaboard has found a way to walk the middle-ground and create one of the most interesting and most valuable resources for divers on the internet.

Well done!

I look forward to many more stimulating discussions in the new year.

R..

Aloha, Mahalo and Mele Kalikemaka to you too!

Thanks Diver0001! It's nice to hear a little "Thanks" for just being that person who 'adjusts the sails' now and again :D

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Gybe Ho! Gybe Ho! It's off to work we go.......

Remember, sailboat drivers mean something very different when they say "reef".

DC

justleesa:
Mele Kalikemaka

LOL I was hearing that Christmas Carol the other day and was driving down the road trying to spell it out in my mind. It's amazing what I learn here!

Thanks to all that make this happen.

Pete

Yup, the mods do a good job around here. It's a pretty thanksless job, so good for Diver0001 for stepping up and starting this thread :)

Bjorn

Thanks, Diver0001! :D

Thanks. Appreciate the time, thoughts and effort you took to write that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom