Kudos to the Mod Sh@rkW@tcher

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thegulfer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I thought my reports on viz a little south of Venice would translate into something useful. I found out today it doesn't so good for Sh@rk W@tcher for sticking to his guns. We did two dives today 12 miles off of Venice in 40 foot of water and the viz was 5-6 at most. An hour later we did a dive in 45 foot of water 11 miles off Stump and the viz was 25-30. Go figure. I'll reserve my viz reports to the boneyard area from now on.

We did two dives today 12 miles off of Venice in 40 foot of water and the viz was 5-6 at most.

What did you see on you dives out there?

Not Much would be my guess...

Not Much would be my guess...

That would be a very good guess. The only thing of note would be a number of good size French Angelfish. The Venice spots were both new and I wanted to check them out for future reference even though I knew the viz was terrible.

Edited to add.....Should be Grey Angelfish not French. Sorry, I looked them up today. We did see Blues and Queens today also.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a shark tooth dive this week?? I'm looking for a buddy and will be in FL for the next few days.

Let me know!!

-Craig

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom