Kudos to MacDive Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flylow47

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Kudos to Nick and the MacDive team. If you're looking for a solid logbook program for the Mac, that will sync with DiveLog for iOS, I recommend MacDive. They're extremely attentive to any issues that come up and are open to modification suggestions. I worked with them the past few days to get the CNS data from my Puck Air and Puck Pro into the software, and they let me know this morning that they made the necessary code changes to get that feature into the next release. That's great service.

I loved MacDive but switched over to DiveLog DT (Desktop) because they supported my ScubaPro Galileo Luna. Otherwise I'd still be using MacDive.

++1 for MacDive. Even though we have a Windows desktop computer that runs the Tusa program, the MacDive is so much better. I keep up with both my husband's and my dives on MacDive.

Back
Top Bottom