Kudos to H2O Below

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bge123

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Went w/ you guys to the Oriskany on Saturday and you all did a GREAT job. Your are an experienced and helpful crew and made for an enjoyable and safe day of diving. Looking forward to joining you agian...

I will second that. I dove with them a few years ago, when the O first went down. Financial restrictions didnt allow me to get back down this year, but I will be back.

I was one of the divers on the MBT/H2OBelow trip on 6-Sep-2008. The boat briefing by Capt. Douglas and the dive briefings by Rich were probably the most comprehensive I've ever received. Donna (DM) and Carla (Mate) were also very attentive. (For those on that trip, you'd remember me as the one who didn't keep anything down during the SI. :yuck: Got some advice from Donna that seemed to help, but I hope to pass that advice along more than use it in the future.)

It will be interesting to know how the dive briefings change with respect to the flight deck. Our briefing called it 135' and the materials at MBT (More Bottom Time) Divers listed 137' -- a quick touch on the flight deck to say you'd "been there" was tacitly approved, but PPO2 starts to be an issue for Nitrox above 25% with the new depths. (I noticed that Rich, the Dive Master for our trip, was using 24%)

-Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom