Kudos to Green Manelishi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRedHead

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I ordered a couple of stainless steel harness buckes from our very own Green Maneleshi and I must say I was surprised by the quality of the buckles. The stainless steel is much heavier than any buckle I've seen on a harness and the Robson buckle is designed with a fixed D-ring. I chose the Robson because I wanted to replace a cheap plastic weight belt buckle I used to secure my right pocket and provide a d-ring on the right side for a reel, which I don't always use. You could use the Robson to secure gear anywhere on 2 inch webbing.

Not only did I get exceptional products, but he autographed one of the Robson buckles and sent along a Bryden sport buckle which I used to replace the stock buckle on waist strap. It also has a small d-ring, but will "quick release" just like any standard buckle. I couldn't be happier with the products and the freebie deserves a big kudos!

For more information on Green's buckles, to go:

http://green-manelishi.com/main/products/productsindex.html

I picked up the BRYDEN SPORT BUCKLE through TDL, and I'm glad I did. I need a buckle for my can light, but the Bryden also let me clip a second SPG there when using independents, and during my tech training we sometimes clipped a bottle on the right (though I prefer the left side). Also sometimes I just like to clip something small there temporarily since it's there. Otherwise I would have had to use a keeper and D-ring cambo which would have made putting the can light on and taking it off a real PITA.

way to go, Green!

now i want a cut

Maybe he would autograph one for you Andy. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom