Kudos to DiveRiteExpress.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingCRNA

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
On Saturday night I orded from DiveRiteExpress.com on line. I had ordered a crotch strap that I realized that I did not need, but needed other parts of the order, and I needed to add webbing to make a crotch strap.

I called them this morning and they changed the order for me without any trouble or fuss. They were very understanding and easy to work with. Especially considering that it was my mistake that we were fixing!

Thanks DiveRiteExpress.com!

Don

Always been good to me both online and going in the store from time to time - fills are cheap too, but not much good online at fills :wink:

Excellent experiences with them.
Very personable people!

Maybe this should go in the 'Kudos' forum, if for nothing else, to show folks who've commented on posts made in the Kudos forum that someone has given an organization other than Scubatoys Kudos, and again, it was a business dealt with from a distance, and not the 'LDS', for statistical tracking of Kudos for LDS's vs. Kudos for non-LDS's.

And, that's a great signature line DivingCRNA (ROFLMAO). It ties well with Otter's recent thread here . . .

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=96379

Edited By Moderator: Great idea! The thread has now been moved to the Kudos forum

I'll pile on... Very helpful folks. I have ordered from them and gotten service at the shop on Florida trips, very positive experiences all around.

When I wanted to rent doubles on a trip, they were the only place I could find that would hook me up. Their fills were awesome (I'm glad they were their tanks!) Good people.

yeah, i've had good experiences with them. they're always fast, and very
helpful the one time i needed their help (i ordered the wrong thing by mistake)

Too many blown O-rings and FillExpress rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the course of a year an LDS put 3 tank O-rings on one of my Florida tanks,all of which blew out.
1st one was a couple of days after they did the VIP, they replaced it. 2nd one was during storage, they replaced that one. After two weeks, it blew. In fairness, they were replaced by three different people who didn't know of all the blow outs. I pondered taking it to them to have look but finally just decided to take to Fillexpress beause they have banked Nitrox, the tank was a couple of weeks away from needing a VIP and they did a nice job of cleaning all the stickers off the other one, and because they just seem way more mechanically-minded than most other shops. They said, as I had hoped, that the top probably just needed to be filed flat and I could pick it up that afternoon. I said great and left it there expecting to be charged for the extra labor. When I picked up the tank, the bill was: Nitrox fill $ 5.00
VIP 10.00
total 15.00
I said what about the filing and they said that was just part of the VIP and that they always check for fltness and either just file them or just clean them up before putting the O-ring and valve in. What's not to love?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom