Kudos to Capt. Bruce

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HarveyO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted to put out a complimentary word or two about Captain Bruce's Dive Op. operating out of Waiane Boat Harbor. I dove with them twice this last month and they were absolutely great. The boat was roomy, well equipped, good snacks, the crew was attentive and very very well organized.

The result was I had a great time on all 4 dives, saw a bunch of really cool critters, and felt the drive to Waianae from the East Side was more than justified.

I dove with 3 of their Divemasters and all three paid a lot of attention to me and went the extra mile finding cool stuff for me to see (Eagle Rays, Sponge Crabs, Frog Fish, H-U-G-E Tako, and Huge Viper Eel).

Anyone looking for a quality N. Shore boat dive should not hesitate to give this op a try.

ummm....Waianae is the West Shore, not North

The Beach is a great dive boat and ya gotta love Cameron :D

First time I dove Landing Craft and Land of Oz. The other day I dove Mahi Mahi and Makaha Caverns. Yes Leesa!!! my apologies, Waianae is the West Side. I realized my error right after I sent out the thread.

Yes Leesa!!! my apologies, Waianae is the West Side. I realized my error right after I sent out the thread.

hee hee....don'tcha just hate when that happens?

Hey Matt? Did you see the thread a couple of weeks ago? Roger took our guests out on "The Beach" and they saw a whale shark....that was a treat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom