Closed Kubi Dry glove system 90 mm

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ORsolodiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
90 mm Kubi dryglove system for sale. This is the version that mounts to the pre-existing seals in your drysuit. This has been a fantastic system for me. I never had a leak, and never had a problem with these. Only selling because I am getting a new suit. Not including gloves with these but all of the rings, O-rings, and storage bag the system came in.

$120 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

Attachments

• 20230304_145143.jpg
    20230304_145143.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 47
90 mm Kubi dryglove system for sale. This is the version that mounts to the pre-existing seals in your drysuit. This has been a fantastic system for me. I never had a leak, and never had a problem with these. Only selling because I am getting a new suit. Not including gloves with these but all of the rings, O-rings, and storage bag the system came in.

$120 shipped to your door in the lower 48.
I am interested in the system. Haven't bought anything on scubaboard so how does this go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom