Kraken hydra 8000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

compton384

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just ordered this and was wondering if anyone else has one? The appearance of the remote port and burst port- it appears to have a crack or maybe a seam through the middle? I contacted their customer service twice with no reply yet.. if anyone has input, I’d appreciate it.
161529C2-BC48-4D58-9F5F-22BCEE371F78.jpeg
99E34BA4-B829-43C7-A7F9-3B492422F4A3.jpeg

I suspect that they are just mold flash. It seems extraordinarily unlikely to get 2 pieces broken in the same way. BVA

I agree since it is on both but at the same time, I worry it will interfere with the signal to the fiber optic cable

I have this on order too. I’ll let you know when it comes in. I also ordered the remote so I’ll be able to test the function.

I have 2 and there is no affect on the triggering. Works as it should.

Anyone know what the symbols/letters ("M", "S", etc) on LCD screen mean? Apparently they failed to include this in the manual.

Anyone know what the symbols/letters ("M", "S", etc) on LCD screen mean? Apparently they failed to include this in the manual.
It's a good question. I don't know, although I suspected that the "S" meant it was in strobe mode. I haven't used mine (bought two) in anything but the pool yet, although I did just order two domes for them to mainly protect the light lens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom