Krabi - Thailand - advice pls.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoopy

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looks like I might be able to take a few days leave for a trip to Krabi (Thailand)

28 Feb (arriving via morning flight)
5 Mar (leaving via morning flight)

Anyone who has diving there, has a recommendation for dive shops ? (need their contacts as well)

Appreciate it.

Jimmy =-)

Hello Snoopy,

if you are going to Ao Nang,you can try Ao Nang Divers at Krabi Seaview Resort.Nice bunch of friendly and profesional staff.

I had a great time there!!!

You might want to check out their website at

www.krabi-seaview.com

You can do the booking of your dives and accomodations thru the net. Andre Gysin is a nice guy who will help you with the arrangements.

Advisable to book your dives and accoms beforehand,cos they share their dive-boats with other operators and it might be full hse if you book last min.

Hope you enjoy your dives there!!!

Coincidentally,i need your advise on diving from Trang.
How much did you paid for the dives?
How much is the fare from Hat Yai to trang?

Would appreciate any other info you might have.....curious abt Trang......

:newbie:
:home:

Hi

Thanks for the lead. Keep my fingers crossed that I can make that trip - (all due to client's project that will burn my weekend.)

Hat Yai - Trang about B200 - 300 for that bus ticket each way. 2 -3 hrs journey. The dive shop is in the town centre next to the most posh hotel in town (can't recalled it's name)

For diving info and prices , email to

trangscuba@hotmail.com

A word of advise, keep your english in the email as simple as possible. They are nice people but don't make them flip the dictionary too much or your replies will be delayed.

TigerShark once bubbled...
Coincidentally,i need your advise on diving from Trang.
How much did you paid for the dives?
How much is the fare from Hat Yai to trang?

Would appreciate any other info you might have.....curious abt Trang......

:newbie:
:home:

Hey Snoopy,

tks for the e-mail address.

Will keep your advice in mind,and i'm keeping my toes crossed for you.......gimme some time to twist them though.......

:bonk:

Ao Nang Divers are very good indeed and Andy is a nice knowledgeable guy.

The Sea View is certainly worth the little money you spend.

Whatever centre you choose, ask for King from Easy Divers and give him my regards, he's one of the best buddies I have ever had, cold or warm waters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom