Kona Hawaii January 2012 - $2100 for airfare, hotel and diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stimpy4242

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Come join us for our next annual dive trip. We've just returned from the AquaCat cruise and are looking to plant our feet on firm soil so we are heading to the Big Island of Kona Hawaii for some land and sea fun.

We will be staying at the ocean front Royal Kona Resort for 7 nights 8 days with breakfast included. We will do 5 days of diving including a giant Manta night dive!

Airfare is included as well as airport transfers. We can spend the other days doing excursions to volcanoes, walking through parks or whatever you desire.

Priced at $2100 per person for a double occupancy room. Upgrades are available at an additional charge. If you are interested please email me at phil at philipdepalo dot com or private message me on here.

I will accept a $500 deposit to secure your spot. Please make checks payable to Laughter Arts Foundation. Paypal is also available if you pickup the paypal fee.

Price is base on current airline availability. The price may be less and we will take of the balance in the final payment.

Just updating the trip dates. We already have 7 booked. Plenty of room still available. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

Last edited:
I live here, it's a great place to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom