Koh Samui, Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeppy1311

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Alright so we have decided on Koh Samui for our honeymoon in July. My fiance and I are experienced divers her being advanced and myself a divemaster. We are looking for several days of diving with varying experiences for example some deep dives and hopefully a wreck dive. I may be interested in nitrox cert. We are looking for a padi shop that will cut us a deal for multi day diving. I have all equipment and Hillary will need rental. If anyone has any knowledge or can help us out please let us know. We will be there july 26-august 4. Thanks.

Jeppy1311:
Alright so we have decided on Koh Samui for our honeymoon in July. My fiance and I are experienced divers her being advanced and myself a divemaster. We are looking for several days of diving with varying experiences for example some deep dives and hopefully a wreck dive. I may be interested in nitrox cert. We are looking for a padi shop that will cut us a deal for multi day diving. I have all equipment and Hillary will need rental. If anyone has any knowledge or can help us out please let us know. We will be there july 26-august 4. Thanks.

Hi Jeppy,

Check this out http://www.planet-scuba.net or send me PM, as Ringo suggested.
Samui is my home turf so I hope I can help you.

Planet scuba samui rocks, planet scuba koh-tao sucks. Even you decide to dive at koh
tao dive sites, use SeaTran transport through Samui P. S and back in samui by 6:00 PM everyday.

Differance is Samui branch act and do things professionaly, they aren't catering to BackPackers market regradless of their price being all same

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom