Kodak EasyShare/Underwater Housing Available?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dness33

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've looked everywhere online to see if this camera has a housing that I can use with it, and so far no luck. Has anyone here had success with finding a housing that's campatable with this camera (CX6330)?

thanks

The only ones that may work for you are the semi-generic EWA plastic bag type. if you check out ADORAMA.com you can see the options. I have a camera in that same family, DX6440, and love the camera. Searched high and low and emailed various housing manufacturers and have had no luck.

My mission is to replace my Kodak with something that I can buy a housing for. I'm not going to try the plastic bag housings, most are rated to 10 meters only.

Good luck!

Sasquatch:
The only ones that may work for you are the semi-generic EWA plastic bag type. if you check out ADORAMA.com you can see the options. I have a camera in that same family, DX6440, and love the camera. Searched high and low and emailed various housing manufacturers and have had no luck.

My mission is to replace my Kodak with something that I can buy a housing for. I'm not going to try the plastic bag housings, most are rated to 10 meters only.

Good luck!

I appreciate the info, it looks like we are in the same boat. I've been looking around quite a bit just in case I'd have to get a whole new setup and from what I've been looking at this combo seems reasonable:

http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/pro...medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CNPSA540&sku=CNPSA540

http://www.acephotodigital.com/sc/r...asp?id=964603042&rf=froogle&dfdate=01_09_2007

If I find any new information regarding the Kodak, I'll be sure to share.

Take care!

Back
Top Bottom