Kiwi crisis - Eh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aussie_shark_bait

Contributor
Reaction score
Helen Clarke, Prime Minister of New Zulland, is rudely awoken at 4am by the telephone. "Hillen, its the hilth munister hirr. Sorry to buther you et thus hour but there ez un imergency! I've just received word thet the Durex fictory un Auckland has burned to the ground. It is istimated thet the intire New Zulland supply of condoms will be gone by the ind of the week."

"Shuuuuuut - the economy wull niver be able to cope with all those unwanted babies - we'll be ruined!"

"We're going to hef to shup some en from abroad...Britain?..."

"No chence!! The Poms wull have a field day on thus one!" "What about Australia?"

"Maybe - but we don't want them to know thet we are stuck. You call John

Howard - tell hum we need one moollion condoms; ten enches long and four enches thuck! Thet way they'll know how bug the Kiwis really are!!"

Helen calls John, who agrees to help the Kiwis out in their hour of need.

Three days later a truck arrives in Auckland - full of boxes. A delighted

Helen rushes out to open the boxes. She finds condoms; 10 inches long; 4 inches thick, all coloured green and gold. She then notices in small writing on each and every one .....

MADE IN AUSTRALIA - SIZE : MEDIUM

ASB

I can see many crossed words between the two of you :wink:

BTW, ASB - i hope you have enough in your collection of jokes to continue this every day, otherwise we might have to be rationed!

Also the English replacements would have been red, white and blue with size extra small printed on them. :wink:

Why can't you ockers get your own instead of stealing ours....
Once a crim, always a crim...
Phar Lap, Pavlovas, First Rugby League Test win, Nothings sacred.
By the way, I bought a packet the other day and they had on the instructions..."first grab the mane firmly......" :eyebrow:
Neigh!!!!!!!

Cheers Big Ears

There can be only one,

The Gasman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom