Kitten Cannon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you guys really have to stop putting games on here, I'm not getting anything done and if my boss finds out, I'll have to fire myself!!!

I'm not too good at this. Think I need some practice on the real thing. Come to think of it, the neighbors have a cat.
Here kitty, kitty... :eyebrow:

I just got 775 on my fourth try. I must have hit 5 or 6 piles of explosives.

-Edit- 1988ft on fifth try. ~260ft high. Kitty was gloriously impaled on a pile of spikes. :wink:

1914 feet on about my 15th try. 143' of altitude at one point. that cat took a beatin.

Not the best distance posted so far, but a long shot.

TT

I got 61 meters on the drunk walk game! On the Kitten Cannon, it took me (what seemed like) 500 trys to break the 1000 feet mark. Can anyone provide a helpful hint?

how does the drunk game work...ich nicht sprecht deusch

RICHinNC:
how does the drunk game work...ich nicht sprecht deusch
click on the sign the drunk dude is holding. when he starts staggering, wiggle your mouse left or right to keep him upright. i think you have to go the opposite direction he's falling. do little movements left and right first until you get it figured out. SHHHH, here comes my boss!!! :wink:

this game is sick and disgusting & its unbelieveable to think that someone would even come up with such a gross game...

....uh...by the way, my score is 1468 on a few hundread attempts :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom