KISS Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HK Diver

New
Reaction score
Anybody out there got a KISS for sale. I am looking to buy a new one but thought I'd check the market.

For the cost of a used one you can get a new one. My question to you would be: Sinces these are "kits" would you trust your life to life support equipment made by "a non-professional"?

In a ddition, once you buy from Gordon you get factory support etc.

Just my two cents.

HK Diver:
Anybody out there got a KISS for sale. I am looking to buy a new one but thought I'd check the market.

I dove with Gordon and his lovely wife Kim a couple weeks ago in the Caymans. They both had their KISS units.

They are sending me a unit to go over for an up-coming article in ADM.

I would get directly in touch with Gordon or Kim.

Kim@kissmanufacturing.com

Tell her I sent you, this may or maynot help?

Thanks for the advice guys. I was pretty much going along the route of a new one just thought I'd see what was out there.

HK Diver
I have a unit in the shop that I purchased from JETSAM (Gordon Smith). I would highly recommend the unit to anyone. The customer srevice has been fantastic and I could not ask for any better service. There replies to my emails have been quick and answered all the questions that I had. As far as the unit goes it is built quite well. When purchasing a rebreather once you figure out what type of diving you will be using it for and what you would what out of the rebreather is the hard part. If you purchase a KISS rebreather there are Instructors out there from IANTD that offer courses and I am able to offer courses through ANDI.

andibk

HK Diver:
Thanks for the advice guys. I was pretty much going along the route of a new one just thought I'd see what was out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom