Kiss GEM SCR with Fischer cable and Shearwater Predator Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TWilliams8187

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
The Kiss GEM (Gas Extension Module) SCR extends your bottom time by a factor of 3. We bought one for my wife and myself, but my wife has decided to not user hers. This unit has ONE open water dive on it so it's virtually brand new. See Kiss Rebreathers and Boosters for more information on this VERY COOL piece of SCUBA gear (I *love* mine.) Training is REQUIRED. Craig Wilemson at Silent World in Bellevue WA is a trainer and the purchaser will have to certify with Craig that you're either trained or will obtain training from Craig before the SCR will be made functional. (This is a requirement of Kiss.)

Kit includes the GEM SCR with wing/harness and Fischer cable O2 housing and Shearwater Research Predator dive computer (Awesome! See Shearwater Research - 1695-Shearwater Predator OLED PROT. This computer is upgradable to fully closed circuit use as well as tri-mix/multi-gass technical diving.) New: $5,175 ($5,646 with tax in Bellevue, WA). Asking $4995 OBO.

Like I said, I LOVE mine. I'd be happy to chat with any prospective buyers about diving the GEM. It's a great piece of equipment. Simple to learn and use. You don't have to be an expert diver (I had about 50 dives in my log when I started using it).

--Tracy
206-601-5397

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom