Kirby Morgan rust

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You want service? -trade it in for a Gorski pot hat. Dived one, weighs a ton. Cheap, solid, and easy to modify, though.

-hurts to recommend non-domestic. Hey Connie, wake up!!!

---------- Post Merged at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Oh yeah, the guy in the pic will take care of you, eastcoaster...

About Us

---------- Post Merged at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Office Hours
Monday Thorough Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard. Other hours available by appointment. Operators Standing by 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Hey Chris, free dive for the referral? :D

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Free market society, pony up or fade away...

Thats the dealer I went through, Ocean Eye. They have me as a customer for life. As I stated above they have gone well above and beyond their call of duty for this matter. Not as close as other companies but im glad i made the decision to go with them as I doubt anyone else would be this helpful and determined with the situation. Unfortunately it is KM that is making things difficult.

What a crappy situation. I bought mine at Divex in Aberdeen and had them fit the Jewel reclaim. No rust so far. It must be a bad batch as Akimbo says.

Chris called me this morning. He is that kind of guy.

He is doing his best, (as usual) as the OP stated. I had no idea that Ocean Eye was the shop or I would have stayed out of the entire issue...

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quoted from Ocean Eye's website:

"The company was formed from an idea that came out of the presidents own frustration of not being able to get quality service fast for commercial diving equipment. We understand your challenges."

---------- Post Merged at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Oh yeah!!! I DID get a free hard-hat dive in one of OE's hats, so did all the rest of you SB'ers that show up at Dutch this next Memorial Day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom