Kirby Morgan Nato pod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBum

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Is any body there that can help getting a NATO pod for the Kirby Morgan M-48 supermask to fit with an inspiration??

Thank You

Uwbum

will do any idea how much the thing is suppose to cost ??

No. but you can get the mask from Oceanic with the OC pod. I think that the bottom part of the mask in OC does not come with the ratchet type lock. Not shure. I am hunting for one too for the past 6 mo. I saw a custom pod for the AGA (i have one) but i lost the contact info. I rather have the M-48 because of CO2 build up. If I get a hand on one I give you a buzz!

T
Dive silent Dive deep!

I do have the M-48, bought it 1 weeks ago the guy hade 3 in stock and i'm using it with the OC pod. it work fine for now but the NATO seem a lot better.

do you need the entire mask or you already have the M-48 ??

Have not got the mask yet. I have not bought one yet since I have a Scubapro FFM(not great) and AGA FFM for OC. I did not wanted to spend more money for an other OC FFM unles I can get the NATO pod. I looked in the rebreather site and they say it will be ofered to the public soon. But (curiosity) :33: how much did you paid for the mask/w the OC pod? I might spent the money now.

Thanks
T

599Us

webediving:
I looked in the rebreather site and they say it will be ofered to the public soon. But (curiosity) :33: how much did you paid for the mask/w the OC pod? I might spent the money now.
It's been saying that for years. I wouldn't hold my breath.

The BOV pods without mask, by the way, that have found their way into private hands usually gho for about $750.

A well executed AGA conversion such as the one from Divematics should include a bite piece inside the mask to reduce dead space.

The Dräger FFM was designed for use with rebreathers (as well as OC), and adapters are made for their full range of DSVs (as well as Dräger and Apeks TX 100 2nd stages).

APD has had the Dräger (Apeks in UK) FFM in their Evo literature for years. With the APD DSV (see pic below) ... the Evo is here, maybe check in regarding the FFM adapter. :wink:

Find a Dräger DSV that will fit the APD hoses and it will work. I've seen it connected to a Megalodon (FGT DSV if I remember right). The mask also has a bite piece inside. Another image of it.

good info thank

but I had my M-48 1 week ago i wont change it that fast

I will ask the POD to Santa may be I will get the X-Max miracle :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom