http://www.diveheart.org/

Kimber T-Shirts and Gifts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
nope. got them in gray. fom mikey? nope, i don't baby sit :D

But Jonix Pink is the new black. S'okay I am not to keen on men in Pink :wink: Don't forget u have to post a pic with you in it when you get it :) I was hoping mine would have came today, oh well.

sounds like theres going to be a THINK PINK FEST happening!!

may i suggest when the photos do start ,..... we have a new thread for them??

"Think Pink around the World" maybe

Thanks shark.byte.usa for the great offer, and everyone who made a purchase during the week! This benefit raised about $200 for the fund. Every little bit helps :D

Don't forget that you can still order TekDiveGirl items from getbentscuba.com and the proceeds will benefit the Kimber Fund.

This is ONLY on the TekDiveGirl stuff :wink:

You can access it directly by going to http://tekdivegirl.getbentscuba.com

Missdirected:
But Jonix Pink is the new black. S'okay I am not to keen on men in Pink :wink: Don't forget u have to post a pic with you in it when you get it :) I was hoping mine would have came today, oh well.

pink? i have pink collared shirts but i don't think a pink t-shirt will do me any good :D

@almity: i agree, let's make a new photo thread for the shirts

almitywife:
hehehe - i got an email today saying its on its way!!!

wooohooooo!!!!

Mine was on it's way yesterday. Hope I'll have it for Friday. We're having a cookout here, celebrating Jenn's weekend in Florida, along with Laurens and wife, as well as a bunch of local SB conchs. Let's think PINK !

UPS delivered mine to the postal facility on 6/26. I still haven't gotten it. Maybe today

Back
Top Bottom