Kill Bill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I liked Pulp Fiction a lot. I want to Kill Bill, but don't think my wife is too excited about it. She still doesn't forgive for Amazon Women on the Moon; another great movie(seriously)- up there with Big Trouble in Little China.

apparently over here they are not subtitling the Japanese into English and my nihongo isn't up to that yet!

On the plus side only 6 weeks to see if they found Nemo!

I saw it last weekend, I didn't like some of it but then as a whole it was good. Yes it's got more blood than the blood bank and more death and dismemberment than most films I've ever seen.

It is exciting, it's very nice use of techniques for story telling and colour saturation or not, it's got nice sets, and nice weapons (hope it doesn't mean people will rush out and buy japanese steel).

Looking forward to part two..

I liked it,but I like Tarentino's work.
We saw several groups get up and leave the theater.
I actually found a bit of humor in it.
Not really mainstream.
I now have to watch part 2.

I just about died laughing through most of it.... especially all the dismemberment scenes. Quentin Tarentino did a great job of over-exaggerating the old martial arts movies, which where already over-exaggerated to begin with... thats what made it so great to me. :eek:ut:

I think he overdid the dismembering on purpose to make it almost comical it a way.. if he had made it realistically i think everyone watching this woulda be sick. lol We came to watch Kill Bill not some ER on the fritz. I think overall that it 2was a well done movie and coming out of it I feel ththat there may have been some more layers then the basic plot..

ps I liked reservoir dogs...

Let me start by saying that i am a tarantino fan, absolutely love "Pulp Fiction" and all of his other movies, until that miserable excuse of a movie "Kill Bill". That was the most worthless piece of crap i've ever seen. The "movie", if you can call it that, had no plot, climax or anything. It was just a bunch of scenes put together and with the one purpose to get more and more disgusting and gory. I can't believe i wasted 2 of hours of my life on that bilge.

Sion and I saw it on Friday night and loved it. It was so over the top. Can't wait to see part II.

Bob:
LoL cool ..me too!

hahaha jsut thinking there... maybe for a less bloody movie make it Rob Bob and have a large mugging scene in slow motion.... with some great cenamatography and some sad depressinng music or Loud gothic music...

gotta have the loud gothic music.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom