khao lak.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sam51

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi i know another khao lak question,
planning coming back to thailand march/april 2018.
i would like to know what dive sites i could realistically do
on a day boat. as my wife doesn't dive, a live aboard is not possible.
not to bothered with boat journey times, as long as i get
least 2 dives a day. thanks.sam.

All sites are possible. Fast boats from Big Blue and Wetzone to Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock, slower boats to Similans and Koh Bon by IQ, Sea Bees and probably a few others.

thanks for your reply, what are the best dive sites, quite fancy Richelieu Rock, heard its a good dive site.

I like Richelieu, Koh Tachai and Koh Bon better than the Similans, although I also like the Similans.

You can't get any better than Richelieu, try and make sure you dive there for sure.

Big Blue Diving, Khao Lak is your best option as they have a really fast speed boat which gets you to all the dive spots fairly quickly.

You can check out their website they also have the schedule so you can plan accordingly.

Like most dive operators in Thailand they will pick you and drop you at your Hotel as well.

Back
Top Bottom