Khao Lak - WICKED DIVING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nkabyss

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We are going with my wife to Khao Lak for Xmas. I found out that WICKED DIVING uses speedboats for day trips to Richelieu Rock ,meanwhile usually you'd have to do a LOB in order to dive there or sleep over the islands. Has anyon dived with them or better, gone to their Richelieu rock day trip?Impressions? I am so excited for going!

There are a number of different ops that offer speedboat services for Similans/Surins daytrips, including trips all the way out to Richelieu; other ops serve their customers by providing advice and booking services on these same speedboats. Speedboat daytrips are a good option for those who are traveling among a group of non-divers and cannot get on a liveaboard (which is the very best way to go diving from Khao Lak).

Richelieu Rock is wonderful, and I'm sure you will enjoy your daytrip there.

Richelieu Rock is sublime. I have dived there over 50 times and I still can't get enough.

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic experience with wicked who i hear are a good operator. I personally prefer liveaboard trips though. Much more decadent.

have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom