"key" to update the firmware on my Galileo Sol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all-

I am new to participating in forums, so forgive me if I mess up somehow...

Here's my issue: I've had a Galileo Sol for about two years now and, other than some issues with my receiver occasionally losing the signal from the transmitter, I've been very happy with the unit. I learned that there was a firmware upgrade available from Scubapro and decided to download it to my computer. I had everything set and ready to go- the dive computer was communicating with my laptop, but before it would perform the upgrade it asked for a key. I have no clue what key it's referring to. If anyone can help me figure this out, I'd really appreciate it.

The default key is listed in your owners manual. Unless you changed it, that one should work.

The default key is listed in your owners manual. Unless you changed it, that one should work.

You are the best. Found the key in my manual. Now to try it with the new firmware. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom