key largo lodging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jared2223

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i will be in key largo in feb and there for dm training and then working there as long as work is available. only problem is i cant find a place to stay inside my budget. does anybody know anything about lodging in key largo or have suggestions??

February if I am correct is the "high" season. The Shop/Op that you are doing your DM with; did they offer any lodging options? Typically a lot of the shops down there have things set up for discounts for divers and/or packages.

Failing that, there are a lot of small "mom and pop" areas down there that can be cheaper. Ragged Edge in Islamorada sometimes have some good rates. I'm sure other members will chime in with some names. I just cannot think of the ones that are "less known" than the chain places.

Conch on inn/Islamorada Keys Motel mm90

Contact my friend Becky.

Key Largo Vacation Rentals Inc.
www.speargirl.com 150/180 night
becky@speargirl.com
Becky 305-393-9686

She has condos for rent in key largo. Great deal if you have a few people to share the cost with. We stayed with her for ITK last July and it was awsome!

You can PM her here at SB her name is speargirl.

Contact my friend Becky.

Key Largo Vacation Rentals Inc.
www.speargirl.com 150/180 night
becky@speargirl.com
Becky 305-393-9686

She has condos for rent in key largo. Great deal if you have a few people to share the cost with. We stayed with her for ITK last July and it was awsome!

You can PM her here at SB her name is speargirl.

Second giving Speargirl a shout. Even if you don't stay at her place - she has the scoop on that area so I am sure she can give you some good info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom