Key Largo in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trixxie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
What: Diving... :D
When: June 9 - 12th
Where: Key Largo

What do you get?
3 Nights Lodging (Thurs 6/9 - Sat 6/11, 2011)
6 dives at 6 different sites (diving Fri 6/10 - Sun 6/12, 2011)
Tanks, Weights and refreshments on the boat
A fun group to hang out and dive with for 3 days!!

$495.00**/pp DOC
call or email for more details
fantaseadivers@att.net
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

(add 3% for credit/debit payments, 4% amex payments - $495.00 price does not include: transportation, meals, certification costs, nitrox upgrades, equipment rental or tips for the boat crew. no refunds due to bad weather. add $200 for single/private room. A NON refundable deposit of $150.00** is required to get your spot reserved)

Hi Trixxie

I might take you up on this offer. i would be coming down solo from Canada so a room to myself would be preferred. Can you tell me a little more about the dives you plan on doing?

Also, which accommodations in Key Largo are you using?

Thanks

details please

sorry, haven't logged on in a while

we are diving with Rainbow reef - we will have a mix of experienced and novice divers. we are also doing some AOW checkouts.

we will be doing some wreck dives, reef dives and an optional night dive.

we have 3 spaces left....

thanks

Hi Trixxie, Please feel free to contact Key Largo Scuba Shack in the future about setting up trips as well. We have on site accomodations, 6 pack boats, and also a free guide on every dive. Our guides also shoot an HD Video or take stills on every dive. keylargoscubashack.com
Thanks!
Kim

Hi Kim

We are going to visit dive shops/hotels not only in Key Largo but other keys too, we will be sure to stop by.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom