Key Largo Dive Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

npaden:
WOW! I'm sorry that you obviously took offense! Holy Cow!

I didn't feel that my reply regarding the ID's was any different in tone than your initial reply correcting my original descriptions but I guess I was wrong there.

Excuse me.

The tone of the written word is always hard to read. No offense was intended. :11:

truce?

Aloha! You have some nice pictures there. I took the liberty
to touch up one of the photos, with a little bit of work you can get a lot out of pictures.

Have fun,
Lisa

The tone of the written word is always hard to read. No offense was intended.

Same from my side. No offense intended, I have a problem with common names more from my Aquarium hobby than the Scuba hobby.

Lisa, I used the "Image, Adjustments, Auto Levels" and then "Image, Adjustments, Auto Color" on most of the pictures before I posted them and they are actually a lot better than the originals already. What did you do to make that one look so much better?

Thanks, Nathan

npaden:
Lisa, I used the "Image, Adjustments, Auto Levels" and then "Image, Adjustments, Auto Color" on most of the pictures before I posted them and they are actually a lot better than the originals already. What did you do to make that one look so much better?

Thanks, Nathan
I go in with th color cast tool, I add some red and green and adjust the sharpness...depending on the pic I also single out certain parts with the lasso tool and only work on that part.

Back
Top Bottom