Kemer - Turkiye Trailer Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice trialer, nice to see you added in some of the drivers them selfs, make sure you post the full video!

I'm off to Turkey in sept my self, looks like you had fun. :)

Mike7:
I'm off to Turkey in sept my self, looks like you had fun. :)

Mike7, write to me about your trip details, I may give you a couple of advices related with the dive sites and dive centers, etc.

My email is yener@fraterna.com

Enjoy your visit and call me anytime you need assistance (if I can).. :eyebrow:

Yener

Merhaba. Where in Turkey is this located? I lived there for about 5 years in the early 70's, learned to dive there. We were at Karamursel Common Defense Installation, about 2 hrs from Istanbul.

Came back to the states in nov, 1975. I'd like to be able to go back & see how much the country has changed since then.

Wayward Son:
Merhaba. Where in Turkey is this located? I lived there for about 5 years in the early 70's, learned to dive there. We were at Karamursel Common Defense Installation, about 2 hrs from Istanbul.

Came back to the states in nov, 1975. I'd like to be able to go back & see how much the country has changed since then.

You'll never believe your eyes when you see the difference in 30 yrs..:)

This place, called Kemer (meaning BELT in English), is located very close to Antalya, South Coast, Mediterranean Sea...

Best wishes
Yener

Back
Top Bottom