Keen on awesome diving holiday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wanita

Registered
Reaction score
If anybody is keen on doing a great diving holiday soon, the South Coast of KZN is the place to be man! Its rocking!
Firstly, the sardines are on their way (The Greatest shoal on earth, you know the one?) so at the moment, the southern wright and humpback whales are playfully bouncing up and down our shores, so tremendous... Dolphins are coming in and out of here like its New York Train station. The Game fish are going crazy and influxing in hordes... man, its spectacular, the Aliwal Shoal is humming!!! You should email or reply to me for more info on places to stay, go, things to do, and an update, its magnificent, im so excited I live here! The p[lace has gone fish crazy!

I'm planning to be there in November. Will you save anything for me?

Had planned on a few days on the North Coast and then 4-5 days at Sodwana.

Any recommendations?

love2godeep:
I'm planning to be there in November. Will you save anything for me?

Had planned on a few days on the North Coast and then 4-5 days at Sodwana.

Any recommendations?

In November, the sardines and all the activity will have gone, but you'll still be able to catch the last of the Ragged tooth sharks. And the Manta's, they have stayed since last year, and have almost maintained a kind of cleaning station with all the plankton in the water in certain area's. They are beautiful. The Shoal is divine to dive any time of the year, and at least the water temp will be nice and warm when you arrive in November. Because I am connected here, closer to the time, just let me know what kind of accommodation you are looking for, and the diving, I can organise Tiger Shark baiting for you too..thats adrenalin and a half! Just let me know and Ill be happy to help!
Hope this helps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom