For Sale Katana 2 all black version

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tyler Johnston, this same seller with the user name of “Hppyfam,” also sold me items and did not deliver them. After hearing from Tyler that he was allegedly leaving for CCR training in May to Germany, I gave him more than ample time to return and to ship. His silence after my repeated contact efforts spoke louder than any words. I gave him the benefit of the doubt since he is a registered PADI open water instructor. Obviously, he's checked his messages since he was on this board last Monday as someone else also noted and, of course, since he also had to use this board to make his additional sale.

As Tyler is a PADI instructor, someone likely knows him. In fact, on August 24, 2022, he and his seven other PADI instructor classmates received their instructor certificates and are found in smiling Facebook photos on the Micronesian Divers Association page which is easy to locate using a simple online search. Perhaps someone who knows Tyler and stumbles upon this can speak to him to find out if his account was hijacked and, if not, to “reorient” him back to normalcy? I will create a separate posting for this information so that, if the Hollis listing disappears, the separate posting will survive with the above information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom