Kata Beach/Hotel Kata Center Inn...opinions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi!

I´ve been many times in Phuket and when I first went there I fell in love with Kata Beach so next time I went there for a dive holiday I booked myself in Kata and have done so ever since. It´s nice and cosy place ex. compared to the polluted and noisy Patong and to the Big Koron.
If you are planning to dive there I can recommend Marinadivers for diving - they are nice, and their operations runs well and they price is one of the best in the island. But book on site when you get there. They have office on both ends of the Kata beach, the bigger one is on the top of the hill between Kata and Karon i.e. the north end of Kata.

Have a nice trip :crafty:

The Kata Center Inn is a highly regarded and friendly run inn.
They offer great deals from Thai Baht 300 a night with air-con and satelite tv.
In addition all rooms are en-suite with a 24 hour restaurant and efficient service.
Your 5 minutes from getting to blow bubbles and there are some nice local bars with entertainment, although not as lively as Patong! :jaws:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom