Kai Viti

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Southeast of Disorder...and San Marcos, Texas
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
it appears they are out of business
Kai Viti Divers (+)

quote from another board

financial problems Kai Viti Divers had been experiencing over the past several years. It's slightly more complicated than that, but that's the crux of it. Ra Divers will be handling the dive op now renamed Wananavu Divers. They have a nice new boat that can make it to the more distant sites they couldn't reach before. I think they'll do a good job.

that should make Papa Bear VERY happy :wink:

I'm headed there (Wananavu) in early November. I'll report back as to how they are. Can't wait...first Pacific trip!

I'm headed there in about a month, I'll be sure to give my thoughts.

Honeymoon in March at Wananavu for Sharkbait and I! Can't wait to hear how everyone's trip goes!

Heading there July 25th...I will throw my 2 cents in as well.

Heading there July 25th...I will throw my 2 cents in as well.

Hi pkgman,

me and another buddy will be at Wananavu from July 29 - Aug 8. Let me know if you'd like to meet up with us. We could probably get better leverage from the dive boats if we show up as a bigger group.

--Neil

Nbalava,
Cool, I will look out for you...I am going over with a group from my lds. From what I have read, it sure would be nice to do the 3 tank dives and go further out. Looking forward to Fiji diving!!!!

Back
Top Bottom