K2 Advantage passive SCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whaam68

Registered
Reaction score
Hi
does anyone know if this RB is still in production & if so anyone used one or got any comments?
Thanks
Mike

I'm not sure the K2 ever was in production.
A few were build, Tom Mount over at The Deco Sop used to have one. It was featured in issue 4 of Advanced Diver Magazine (as was the Cis-Lunar MK-5p - good issue for RBs). You might be able to order the issue. Check ADM website or contact Curt Bowen here on the board.

Designer Jack Kellon passed away quite some time ago, so I doubt the K2 will be available in the future.

Thanks...I keep seeing references to it here & there but not much detail, shame, looked like a nice little unit.
Mike

Whaam68:
Hi
does anyone know if this RB is still in production & if so anyone used one or got any comments?
Thanks
Mike

Undersea Breathing Systems fired Jack Kellon, the K2 designer before it was finnished. It has never made it off the shelf.

If I was you, I would look into either a KISS or if you have more $ a Megalodon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom