JVC MiniDV and Ikelite housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaratt:
Meekal - What lighting system do you use? Ikelite has the "Pro Video-lite II" - just wondering what your thoughts are on the subject since you have an Ikelite and JVC setup.

I've got the Pro lite II and I've had a bit of bother with them - admittedly some of which was my fault. However the main thing about them that I dislike are the light arms and I'm in the process of looking for something more adaptable at the moment.

Overall it's almost impossible not to be very impressed with Ikelite as a company. The quality of their products is very good for the price you pay and their after sales service is second to none. When I had the problem with the lights it almost became a joy when it was sorted out so quickly efficiently and with absolutely no fuss or bother. They deserve an A+

Cheers, Simon

Thanks for all the info and links. I have my work cut out, but look forward to finding my way - with the help of others.

Thanks again....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom