Juve!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chiara

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Last night for the first time in over thirty years, soccer team Juventus of Turin won a match in Spain, gaining access to semi-finals in the European Champions' League!

If AC Milan wins tonight against Ajax there will be three Italian teams out of four in the semi-finals!

Juve, Juve, e' bianconera la citta'...

Gianni Agnelli, big boss of FIAT and for a long time president of Juve, who died in his early eighties in January will be proud.

And please do not forget we are on top of the national championship six points ahead of runner-up :)

I think....I know nothing about european soccer other than it is way better than any of the US teams.

so I guess I'll be a Juve fan. Go Juve!!!!

Since my team (Manchester United) bowed out gracefully this week, I can only say one thing to the remaining Italian teams in the semifinals:

Fare attenzione a Real Madrid!
(Beware of Real Madrid!)

This team is for real and they are loaded. It will take an unbelievable performance from Juventus or whichever team wins the Milan derby in the other semifinal draw to keep Real from repeating as European champions.

Look at it this way: if Manchester United had won, we couldn't be friends, whatever the semis result :wink:

At least there will be one Italian team in the final.

Having lost a friend in Brussels on 29th May 1985, my feelings are always somewhat split when it comes to Champions' League.

Since the Maple Leafs are out of the running for the Stanley Cup...

Go Juve Go!

my son started playing. But we watched Lazio vs Porto last night. That was an ugly game. 8 yellow cards, 2 red cards and final score of 0-0.
We watched Man. United vs Blackbury the night before.
Did anyone get to watched the Celtic game last night? No score until the 80th minute. Wow!

Jarhead

Soccer has to be one of the most frustrating game to watch. I now understand how spectactors get killed at sporting event.

Jarhead

chiara once bubbled...
Look at it this way: if Manchester United had won, we couldn't be friends, whatever the semis result :wink:

At least there will be one Italian team in the final.

Having lost a friend in Brussels on 29th May 1985, my feelings are always somewhat split when it comes to Champions' League.

Oh, I think we could still be friends...we would just have to agree to disagree for a couple of hours :wink:

BTW -- I'm very sorry to hear you lost a friend at Heysel. It was truly one of the saddest days in the history of sport. :(

Juventus and AC Milan in the UEFA Champions Cup Final, 28 May at Old Trafford, Manchester, England.

I would have never believed Real Madrid could have looked as bad as they did in the second leg at the Della Alpi. Juvenus played lights out from what I've heard. Congratulations and best of luck in the Cup Final! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom