Just wanting to say HI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just joined the board and am taking my Padi Open Water class though Richland junior college. I am hunting around for random information on gear and such. I see there is a party. I do hope I can pop in and say HI to every one face to face. Well back to reading and researching.

Hiya Lukie, Welcome to the Swamp!

Party? What party? :D

Check clan gathering post. :eyebrow:

Welcome to the Swamp, Luke. I'm sure you will find plenty of excellent information here to help you along in your diving adventures. Please join us if you can on Saturday.

P.S. --

GO THUNDERDUCKS!!!

Let me shake the mud off first,,,,, ok,,,WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Welcome to the Swamp and good luck on your scuba course. This is a great board for getting equipment, trip and meeting other divers. Enjoy!

Welcome to our Swampy pond, Lukie. With a name like that you'll fit right in!

Uh....is there a story behind your name?? :D

If I were guessing, I'd say it's a take off on Luke Duke, from The Dukes Of Hazzard....am I close?

ScubaTexan:
If I were guessing, I'd say it's a take off on Luke Duke, from The Dukes Of Hazzard....am I close?

Some of my friends have always called me Luke Duke, Luke Skywalker, and so and so forth. How I got stuck witht his nickname was I was playing paintball and in a cow pasture/paintball field and slid into a bunker though some mud. Or so I thought. Well at the end of the game word quickly spread and some kid started calling me LukieDukie. From there on I just can not shake it, so way not adopt it and love it. As for those who feel they need to shake mud off no need I do not mind a little dirt. Thanks for the welcome from all. If I am where I want to be with my studying I will see you all on Saturday night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom