Just To Keep The Record Straight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syruss32

Reaction score
The views I express in my posts here are meant for comical value only. I can do the same kind of posts about men, animals, politician or management too. So don't take them to be my thoughts and views on women.

After all I love my wife tons and haven't met any women other than my Ex that I cannot stand. Although when Mario was in a dress that night seeing if I really meant it I thought about batting for the other side :wink:

Syruss, like your posts-very funny
loved your "America" pictures-very moving.
BUT!
Are you sure your second paragraph (from the post on this thread) belongs under a title "to set the record "STRAIGHT"?
Keep up the good work!!
miked

Originally posted by miked
Syruss, like your posts-very funny
loved your "America" pictures-very moving.
BUT!
Are you sure your second paragraph (from the post on this thread) belongs under a title "to set the record "STRAIGHT"?
Keep up the good work!!
miked

I plead the 197th Amendment on that one due to excessive nitrogen buildup in my brain tissues.....

Thats all I have to say about that!

Syruss,
We could take offense at what you say... but we're normally to busy creasing up! :wink:

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Syruss,
We could take offense at what you say... but we're normally to busy creasing up! :wink:

Abby, couldn not have said better.

Syruss, I've said it before, you crack me up.

syruss32,
I really enjoy your (twisted) humor. Besides, I looked up the word sarcasm in the dictionary and the definition was clearly defined!

Sarcasm:n. see syruss 32 threads on scubaboard.

Honest!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom