Just thought I would share lake Wylie boat wreck locations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
im a local fisherman and enjoy area lakes. I find a lot of interesting things scattered across local lakes and usually try to mark and document their location. Here is a video of the locations of a few. I’m going to post a few more with multiple boats later. Hope you enjoy.
FINDING THE SUNKEN BOATS OF LAKE WYLIE

What side scan unit are you using ? I just got a 7612 Garmin but haven't had time to play with it yet. Obviously you have.
Need to pick your brain I think.

I know this post is kind of old, but I'm in Rock Hill. I would be interested in going out and taking a look if anyone was interested.
I'm out of Greensboro but Im down to go. Who's got a boat to get us out? Would make for good "recovery" training.

I haven't had my boat out in a while. I did try to find the golf cart up towards the north side by the bridge but i think it is actually the foundations pillars of the old bridge. The ones by busterboid might be cool to check out but all the divers i know just like to talk about diving wylie and never go anywhere near it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom