Just Signed up in Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jimmy - I havejust joined today myself. Im in Bristol, UK and off to Sharm for the first time in two weeks. I was diving in Malta earlier in the year but need the heat!

Hi Jimmy K -
Just signed up yesterday. Husband and I live in Maine and are new to diving. We just completed our advanced OW in Hawaii and we are looking forward to experiencing diving in Maine. Maybe as we get closer to the summer, you can offer us some advice.

Sue

Hey Jim, just a word of advice. Dont use your complete email address on this board. Use *** or whatever symbol before or after your address and dont use the @ sign in it. Spam webcrawlers will find your addy and stuff your inbox with everything from refinance to male member enlargement ads. You will wonder where they got your addy from.
Take care my friend.....are you taking the CPROX class this sunday? Only 1 day, this sunday only. (believe me, I tried to get another day. I have the New England Home show this weekend, I will have to get my father to cover the booth during the class. PLUS, it's 2 additional qualifications towards your AOW cert! CPR and Oxygen administrator. 1 class, 4 hours =$60.00. Maybe I will see you there.
Be well........

kona:
Hi Jimmy K -
Just signed up yesterday. Husband and I live in Maine and are new to diving. We just completed our advanced OW in Hawaii and we are looking forward to experiencing diving in Maine. Maybe as we get closer to the summer, you can offer us some advice.

Sue

feel free to email anytime as well as put me on your aol instant messenger.

Amanda Sutherland:
Hi Jimmy - I havejust joined today myself. Im in Bristol, UK and off to Sharm for the first time in two weeks. I was diving in Malta earlier in the year but need the heat!

Welcome Jimmy !!!

and Amanda...Have a nice cool Karkede (Spelling? - Hibiskus tea) for me while you're there and welcome to the board.
Lisa

JimmyK:
Hi Everyone,

A buddy of mine, MikSwi, signed up on this site recently, and suggested I do so as well. I've read some postings, checked the place out. I have to say I like it. I look forward to talking with fellow divers.

I'm from Ludlow, MA and have a great interest in the New England wrecks. I feel every wreck is history, which makes diving more fun and interesting. I plan on doing quite a few this season, and have to say, am excited about returning to the Chester Poling, which lies off the Massachusetts coast. I also like to dive for lobster, though I don't eat it. Needless to say, my friends and family make out on that deal.

My friend, MikSwi, added a posting with the idea of cleaning a local lake. He thinks this might put a favorable light on divers in our area, and I have to agree. I'm not a lake diving fan, but when I do participate in it, I am disgusted by the cans, cups, tires, and even lawn chairs I've seen in the muck. I'd be glad to volunteer for a task such as that.

I just wanted to make an initial posting to introduce myself to the other members. I'm a very openminded guy and take advice from other divers seriously. I've been diving for three years and getting certified was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I look forward to making contact with others involved in this sport. Take care, everyone! And dive safe!

Welcome to the site! I am in Methuen MA on NH line. I dove in Rockport once and would rather dive in the carribean. (LOL) :scubadive

Hi JimmyK
Welcome to Scubaboard. Click on over to the Clubs and look for the New England Lobsta Divahs where you will find more divers from your neck of the woods.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom