just saying hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

holydiver

Reaction score
hi everyone ,
im new to the swampdivers but everyone seems pretty active and i like that, im always up for diving so if you need a buddy just drop a line, i will be at mansfield dam so im looking forward to meeting as many folks as possible, hopefully i will have my dive boat before then, im always ready to dive and have fun so hope to meet ya'll, you can drop a line anytime and i will get back with you asap, bye for now and if your at the twin lakes this weekend look for the durango (maroon) with a big winch on the front and that will be me (steve) or holydiver@academicplanet.com bye for now and be safe diving

Ok everyone,just to let ya`ll know...Steve and yours truely met at T.L. last Sat. and did an almost no viz dive!So I`ll take all the blame for corrupting his mind and turning him into our newest south side swampster. :D
Welcome again Steven and we`ll hook up soon!

How did your and Barry's dive go? Glad you got to meet Steve aka T.P.H....he's our welcoming party! I'll be at TL on Wed. so I hope to see you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom