Just returned from Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jduck

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from diving PV with Leslie at My Homepage

She took extra care of us. It was my wife's first certified dive and I haven't been in years. Very personalized, just wife and me diving.
Leslie is very knowledgeable and told us about the town of PV and some of the history behind it. Can't wait to head back again for a summer dive when the water is a little warmer. I brought the camera along. I'll get around to posting some pictures this next week.

Just got back from diving PV with Leslie at My Homepage

She took extra care of us. It was my wife's first certified dive and I haven't been in years. Very personalized, just wife and me diving.
Leslie is very knowledgeable and told us about the town of PV and some of the history behind it. Can't wait to head back again for a summer dive when the water is a little warmer. I brought the camera along. I'll get around to posting some pictures this next week.
what were the water temps in PV? we are heading there on the 12 and i really don't want to pack my 7mm unless absolutely necessary.

bring your 7mm if you like to stay warm. the water is chilly. it is in the low 70s i am using 8 mm and hood and gloves. just waiting for the water to warm up.

Back
Top Bottom