Just purchased professional underwater video camera housing - looking to ***** myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The title says it all. I just bought an Equinox housing for the Panasonic DVX100. I work in the film industry and have done some underwater work. I also recently took a great underwater cinematography workshop with Jeffrey Seckendorf and Nick Caloyianis (http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=161568).

I am looking to get more into underwater cinematography and as such I am looking for opportunities to get more experience as well as to make back some of the money I have spent on the equipment so that I can afford to buy more. If you want to have a class videotaped, you know of a film who needs some underwater shots or you just have an idea for something that would look really cool on video then let me know. I do not expect to be paid for non-profit pursuits that interest me and work with my schedule. For other things I may request a rental for my equipment and/or compensation for my time. In that case I assure you that it will be at a very competitive rate, especially while I am getting the feel for my new equipment and getting used to working with it. So hit me up soon!

I also have a few pieces of equipment that I am looking to rent out. They include a Sharp Viewcam with a Ewa-Marine bag and a Sea & Sea 35mm camera. I also have an underwater Super8 camera (Eumig Nautica).

~Jess Haas
512-796-9318

Hey Jess, nice toy to play with, I'll try to throw some leads your way to help pay for it. We need to go diving again sometime soon, new job just has had me tied up waiting on pay period to sync up with bills again. I am in town for holidays, so if you're around and have the time, maybe we can get some diving in then. Luck in your pursuit of payments :wink:

We definitely need to go diving again. I have been rather busy with school and things myself. I will be out of town for some of the holidays but no idea when yet. Should be around some to do some diving though.

~Jess

Apparently scubaboard doesn't like my classy word for prostituting myself. It was the only way I could think of saying it that would fit as a subject. I failed to realize that the teachers might be watching....

~Jess

Man Don't worry about the teachers Camera Dude...
Relax....

Just tell them to take 2 Silica Gels and call you in the morning.

I'd have you tag along with us sometime but cameras usually don't work where we dive... Then again we are going to
The Valhalla Missile Silo on Dec. 2nd

Hmmmmm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom