Just ordered my clx 450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OHIO DIVERS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks for all of your great back about drysuits.
It took over a year visiting dive shops and calling the manufacturers of drysuits so i could do my research.
Hoping i will be happy with clx 450? My old suit was back zip and attached boots. The front zip and rock boots will be something new to me.

the rock boot are nice i dont get air stuck in them like attached boots, and you can turn them inside out to wash it.
did you order it with zipseals on both wrist and neck?

Update---received my clx 450 on march 21, so a fast delivery. The suit fits great and flexible was good. First dive was short(35 min,) but it was a good and dry dive. My second dive in the dui was still short in time (33 min.) but max depth was 100 ft and water temperature was 37 drgs. The suit worked great, i stayed warn and dry. My old used drysuit was a back zip, so i love the fact the clx 450 is front zip. It's nice to be able to get in and out of ones drysuit without help. Rock boots not so bad, i am thinking they will grow on me. Getting my feet out of the foot booty are taking a little work, i am thinking learning cure. So far, i like the suit.

Hi Ohio Divers -

I noticed your note on the RockBoots. I agree with you... the more you dive with them the more comfortable you will become. We also have a short DOG TV video up 'The why and how of RockBoots' which you might appreciate. It's up for viewing at DOG TV - The why & how of RockBoots .

Happy Diving!!!!

Kathy

Back
Top Bottom