Just missed-

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, the tourists were 'shocked', eh??:wink: ... On the serious side, thanks for posting that excellent shot of wildlife in action ...

Sharks gotta live, too.

Not the best seat but what a view! The tourists were 'shocked' how predictable. :wink: Really nice shot! ThanKs for posting it.

Here's another near miss!

Tiger Shark Attacks Divers - YouTube

This looks more like "affection" than an attack. Seems to me they move a lot faster when they attack.

Not the best seat but what a view! The tourists were 'shocked' how predictable. :wink: Really nice shot! ThanKs for posting it.

Here's another near miss!

Tiger Shark Attacks Divers - YouTube

This looks more like "affection" than an attack. Seems to me they move a lot faster when they attack.

Agree ... to me, 'mildly interested' would be a fitting description of the shark's behavior. But tell the truth, the title made you take a look, didn't it?

Agree ... to me, 'mildly interested' would be a fitting description of the shark's behavior. But tell the truth, the title made you take a look, didn't it?[/QUOTE]

No doubt. I was expecting blood, hunks of flesh and pieces of bone :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom